Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Dec 20, 2012

Wild Emo


Wild Emo
I’m using the wonderful artwork of Wendy Gerber
You can now buy her artwork 
 here at AIL
I’m using a template by Dave AKA Spawn
It is Temp014 Download it

Open template and Shift+D to make a new one close the other
Delete the copyright layer
On left and right background you will make the opacity 50%
Flood fill the Main background a color from your tube…
I’m using a tube with 3 different sizes in the tube.
You may have to re-size your tube differently than I am, or will
The big headshot I’m c/p as a new layer over background layer, and pulling it to the upper left hand side of tag, I’m not re-sizing this part of the tube, add sharpen more to this layer of tube…
Now using the two settings on the Right/left starburst’s patters
First on the Fritillary settings use these
settings below...

Now using colorize on the same two layers, use
these setting and the color on the setting below...


Now delete the vertical line layer out of your temp, and show the horizontal line layer...

Add the same Fritillary setting’s then add noise of 40% and add a gradient glow of a color from your tube..
Now add a gradient glow from your tube
And then add a drop shadow
With these settings


Now on Spikey lines layer, add the same setting’s you have used in Fritillary except aggression you up the number to 128, add the same colors you used on the starburst layers..

Now take a smaller shot, but not a full body shot of your tube and paste it over all the other layers and pull it to your right hand side, add a sharpen to it if you had to re-size up or down…
On middle Background layer add these settings

Now colorize this layer to something that is not on your tube just to make it a bit different. **I had a tube that had 3 different colors in it and I’m using a blue larger face tube on the top layer**

You can color it a color on the tube, which ever way you want..

now on the grey border i'm adding a large gradient glow of pink

On the black border i'm using just a small gradient glow of aqua to match the second tube i'm using.. you can add what ever settings you want... add a drop shadow to both layers

Now add your copyright's to the tag and what ever you wish to say and your done...
I'm using the font Aquarlle, you can use a font of your chooseing
I made my background my copying the Middle background over and over in a new tag.. colorized it blue to match the second tube i used...
A tag for Dave the temp maker

And a tag for the artist Wendy.. Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials